Maxim Glider Bi-pat 9.9mm x 70m Dry Dynamic
New England Ropes
"BEST PRICE ONLINE"
Ideal for long routes at the local crag, the New England Glider bi-pattern 9.9mm x 70m dry-core rope lets you lead modern routes and set up topropes without running short.
- Twill Pattern Technology (TPT) sheath weave delivers a small profile in the cross-section for improved sharp-edge abrasion resistance and reduced drag in mechanical devices
- Endura Dry™ treatment penetrates to the core and bonds with the rope fiber to retard moisture gain and improve abrasion resistance
- 9.9mm diameter keeps the weight down for the approach
- Bi-pattern option allows quick and easy identification of midpoint of rope without affecting rope quality or performance
- Kernmantle construction combines durable braided sheath and shock-absorbent core for protection from fall forces
- Meets or exceeds UIAA tests for falls, impact force and elongation
Made in USA.
|Weight||63 grams per meter|
|Dimensions||9.9mm x 70m|
|Dry treatment||Dry core|
|Impact force||9.5 kilonewtons|
|Dynamic elongation||29 percent|
|Static elongation||5 percent|
Items must be returned within 7 days .
Refund will be given as Money back.
Refund policy details:
Destination: United States
Instructions to Buyer
|Paypal||Please Specify Size or color in Check OUT comments if available|
Not Offered (Domestic)